What I Believe
I believe that, "If you die before receiving the free gift of salvation through Jesus Christ, That it will be too late for you, even if you have lived a good life by worldly standards, and that you Will go to Hell with absolutely no chance of escape." Knowing that I truly believe this, it should not surprise you that, as one of God's Children, I fervently desire to tell you this, & to warn you of the danger while there is still time, even if it offends you to hear me say it. Please take this seed & prepare yourself for The great Day Of The Lord, which will come when we least expect it. Read 2nd Peter - 3:10 please. Make your self ready & be saved today, just truly repent of sin, & believe in Jesus as the Son of God, & His saving grace. Now is the proper time. He may require your soul this hour. 1st Corinthians 15:51,52 & 1st Thessalonians 4:16-17 Sin is NOT just doing those things that God does NOT want us to do, but also NOT doing things that God WANTS us to do. God has set rules for us to live by for our well being and just breaking one rule, one time is sin. All have sinned. The punishment for even one sin is eternal death in a place called Hell, burning in fervent fire & heat, completely cut off from God forever.
Rom 3:23, Rom 6:23, James 4:17
Jesus paid for the price for our sin, and purchased a place in Heaven for anyone who calls upon His name & places their faith and trust completely in Him. This also includes belief in what He did on the cross & in the fact that He arose from the dead, full faith being the key to the door, which is JESUS. A person must turn away from their old lifestyle of sin, and turn towards a God pleasing lifestyle, certain that their sins have been forgiven. Once saved, a person must seek out God's plan for them, and live it out to the best of their ability, and tell others about salvation through Christ. No one can earn their salvation or work their own way to Heaven through good deeds, or a "good" life by Worldly standards. Rom 10:9-10, John 20:31, Rom 3:23
1. I believe the Bible to be the inspired and only the infallible, authoritative Word of God. I further believe the Bible proves it's self to be light & truth through the reading, study, and comparing the Word with the Word. I believe we should desire to study the WORD every day.
2. I believe in One God, the triune Godhead as eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. I believe in the deity of Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious death and atonement through His shed Blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His present priestly ministry. AMEN
4. I believe in fervent evangelism and missionary work, for none know the time of His return. In going forth both corporately & personally, using all the gifts & blessings given to me by the HOLY GHOST.
5. I believe that for salvation, You must first REPENT of sin, then BELIEVE in the name of JESUS CHRIST, as Savior, who shed His blood for all men, who are sinners, and died in our place on the cross. I believe the Holy Ghost will give you ALL the necessary *(tools) to point others to the Savior.
* (Spiritual gifts)
Matthew 4:17 - From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.
Luke 24:47 - And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.
JOHN 3:15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. 16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. 18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. 19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. 20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. 21
Romans 3:23 - For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
Romans 6:23 - For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
6. I believe that Spreading the Gospel, sanctification, holiness and the overcoming Sin is God's design for the Church, which is the Bride of Christ. Also That "works" can not bring salvation, but they should be viewed as evidence of the HOLY GHOST who dwells within us, Once Saved. Once applied, the Blood is enough & we need not be saved again, for none can open the hand of God.
7. I believe in Baptism for believers in the Lord Jesus Christ and it is to be administered by immersion, thus bearing witness to the gospel of Christ's death, burial and resurrection for us, and our own new life in Him.
8. I believe in Communion, when shared by believers witnesses to the saving power of the gospel, to Christ's presence in His church, and looks forward to His victorious return. I believe that we well need do this, so we never forget the COST of GOD'S gift to HIM. I believe in preparing the heart & soul through personal prayer to assure reverence during Communion.
9. I believe in the Baptism in the Holy Spirit as on the day of Pentecost and in the continuing ministry of the Holy Spirit as evidenced in gifts and ministries, and in the fruit of the Holy Spirit in the life of the believer. I do not believe that charismatic gifts as sole evidence of salvation, as this is a "works".
10. I believe that divine healing is obtained after your Atonement, & is administered by laying of hands & by calling on the name of Jesus Christ. I also believe Christ reserves the divine right to answer No, I believe God answers all prayer, although sometimes we do not recognize His answer.
11. I believe in Christ's imminent personal return in power and great glory, and in His present and everlasting dominion. I believe in the New Jerusalem, & I also believe in pre-tribulation Rapture. I believe in fervent prayer for Jerusalem & Israel, & God's chosen People, the descendants of Shem, The 12 Tribes of Abrahem, to whom we are grafted by grace.
12. I believe in both Heaven & Hell, the resurrection of both the saved and the lost: those who are saved unto the resurrection of eternal life and those that are lost unto the resurrection of eternal punishment in Hell. I believe that God created Hell as a place of Damnation for Satan & his Angels & that if we are judged into Hell, it is by the choice of not repenting & disbelief in the Son of God as our only Savior. I also believe that there is NO escape from Hell. Please be saved now, AMEN